My good buddy Murray Newlands is one of the organisers of this impressive event taking place in central London on the 17th of June. Here's the low down:
With the rise of social networks a new marketing medium has emerged: one that requires trust, rewards value and thrives on word-of-mouth. From blogging to video-sharing, Flickr to Twitter, social media marketing is delivering impressive returns. The question is: are you making the most of it?
Topics covered during the day include:
* Insights into the Latest High Profile Viral Marketing Campaigns
* The Psychology of Persuasion: Next Generation Marketing
* How to use Social Networking Theory to Tune your Campaigns
* Innovations in Location-Based Marketing (Foursquare & beyond)
* Tweets that Travel: The Essential Skill of Viral Writing
* Using B2B Social Media to Connect with C-level Execs
* Social Media Techniques for Retail Businesses
* How to Monitor & Measure Viral Campaigns
The conference will be fully interactive with presentations, case studies, Q&A sessions and panel discussions (including panellists picked from the audience). There will also be an Exhibition Area showcasing social media marketing tools and services. The ticket price includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments and a handbook for the day. There will be networking drinks at the end of the day.
Social Media Marketing 2010 is a one-day conference that will bring together leading brands and marketing experts to explore the viral marketing power of social networks. Featuring marketing experts Chris Brogan and Brian Solis (via video), plus Richard Sedley, Mat Morrison, Philip Sheldrake, Andrew Walker, Matt Rhodes, Luke Brynley-Jones and Murray Newlands – it’s an un-missable event for anyone interested in digital or social media marketing. Sponsors include AJI Interactive, Azam Marketing, Propellernet and Synthesio.
For more info and tickets visit: www.socialmediamarketing.co.uk
And the best news of all is that you can get a 10% discount using the promo code “Jorgen”.
Hopefully see you there on the 17th!