"Too many tweets make a twit" – David Cameron, Prime Minister.
If you are as confused about Twitter as our Dear Leader, you should consider coming along to our Social Media for Business Success workshop! David Cameron is of course invited as well but it's unclear whether he will make it due to G8 commitments.
This workshop is in London on the 7th of July, from 6:30 PM to 9 PM and it's aimed at small and medium sized businesses looking to utilise Social Media for attracting more customers and increasing sales.
* Develop an effective social media strategy aligned with your business goals
* Create a strong personal and business brand online, defining your USPs and target audience
* Learn how to get the most out platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
* Look at pros and cons of blogging and whether it's right for you and your business
* 2½ hours of interactive exercises
Laurent Brouat is a career consultant and an expert in social networking
Jorgen Sundberg is a personal branding consultant and blogger
ESCP Europe – 527 Finchley Road
London NW3 7BG – Room G22
Tube station: Finchley Road or West Hampstead
See the location on a Google Map
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 from 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM (GMT)
Book on Eventbrite http://socialmediabusinesssuccesslondon.eventbrite.com
Let me know if you have any questions and hopefully see you on the 7th!