I was checking my Twitter stats on Crowdbooster today and found that some tweets were very popular in terms of retweets and replies. Why not list them here I thought, you might like one or two. One thing is for sure, humour goes a long way as does wit and wisdom.
Here goes my most popular tweets of 2011:
1. Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like. – Will Rogers
2. My most frequent lie: I’ve read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
3. You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
4. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
5. There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little. – Jackie French Koller
6. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
7. A résumé should be like a skirt, long enough to cover the basics, short enough to keep them interested…
8. An Apple a day keeps Windows away.
9. Just read an ad: “Social Media Trainer – 20yrs experience”. Is that dog years?
10. I love traveling and have been to far-flung places like Sri Lanka, Brazil, South Africa, Malaysia and South London.
11. Too many Twitter bios include: “Opinions are my own” – well who else’s would they be?
12. Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.
13. So tomorrow is 11/11/11, or 11/11/11 if you’re American.
14. PR company emailed me to say their client is launching a ‘viral campaign’ How viral can it be if they need a PR to tell me about it?
15. This year will be remembered as the year we finally found a solution to every problem in the world: the INFOGRAPHIC.
Related and possibly overlapping: Top 25 One-Liner Jokes According to My Twitter Followers.
Image credit FriiSpray