Greetings from a hot/cold/sunny/windy/rainy London! It’s time for another monthly roundup of blog posts from my blog and some articles I enjoyed reading.
I’m now part of an expert panel at The Institute of Recruiters here in the UK, headed up by James Caan. Check it out at Ask the Expert – and please ask me social media in recruitment questions if you have any!
From jorgensundberg.net in June:
- Why are there No Famous British Bloggers? - this has been puzzling me a while, any ideas please let me know in the comments
- 10 Blogging Lessons I’ve Learned the Hard Way - a vlog presentation I did for Social Media Poland, applies to any blogger
- Break Your Career Slump with Hi-Tech Solutions - my interview in Men’s Health Australia about careers and technology
- How to use Google Plus the Guy Kawasaki Way - my best takeaways from the new book ‘What the Plus – G+ for the rest of us’
- How to Migrate Your Website from Drupal to WordPress - I recently migrated this site to WordPress, read all about it here
Cool posts in other places:
- Why You Need to Ignore Your Competition - by Ameena Falchetto
- The Simplest Productivity Chart of All Time - by Julien Smith
- Get Pregnant at 25 if You Want a High-Powered Career - by Penelope Trunk
- What to Do if Your Social Media Channel Gets Hijacked - by Christopher Budd
- Why Facebook Sucks for Job Search - well it’s Yours Truly
Most RTs this month:
“All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.”
Any questions or ideas for me? Do leave a comment on the blog or just tweet me.
All the best,
Top image credit: Learning Fundamentals