Are your marketing powers a bit weak?
90% of all businesses now use social media for business purposes, whether they are trying to build brand awareness, grow an engaged following, support their customers, or leverage social to drive leads and customers for their business.
The trouble is that many companies don’t have the right strategy and tactical plans in place and don’t see any real business benefits from social media.
To address this, we have looked at what strategy and tactics brands should apply in the most obvious way of them all, social super-powers:
- Stretch – also known as social media reach
- X-Ray vision – taking advantage of the open web
- Teleportation – using different networks at the same time
- Mind reading – predict what your target audience wants
- Strength – a never-faltering presence
- Human – every brand needs a human side
We’ve teamed up with our friends at HubSpot, Brandwatch and Buzzsumo to create the free Social Superheroes eBook.
- Research and ensure your content will be successful
- Find the right content topics and formats to share
- Produce quality content and in lightening speed
- Create interesting and eye-catching assets to use on social media during a campaign
- Stretch the reach of your posts beyond the realm of imagination
- Make a campaign entertaining and engaging for your audience
- Hijack and outperform what your competitors are doing
- Build an influencer network to get others sharing your content
- Measure the success of your campaign by tracking the right metrics
…plus many more!
What are you waiting for?