Hello there, how are things? Later than ever, here is your July blogging recap from yours truly. July was of course the month of my birthday, feels great to be 22 again.
You may want to check out our FREE Social Media in Recruitment Case Study eBook over at Link Humans, featuring UPS, Sodexo, Deloitte, nPower & CH2M Hill.
The best posts from July 2012 on this blog:
- The State of Personal Branding in Jolly Old England - I was asked by some Italian friends to come up with a summary of the personal branding scene in the UK, here’s the result.
- The Best Inspirational Quotes of All Time - Well, they are the best ones I could think of – see what you think and feel free to add more in the comment section!
- Your LinkedIn Connections: Quantity vs. Quality [Video] - Should you be an open networker on LinkedIn? Or should you keep it very exclusive? Here are my thoughts.
- Anyone Else Sick of ‘Engagement’ Yet? - After engagement comes marriage right? Wrong.
- How to Get More Retweets, Shares & Likes [Video] - See what Sue Keogh has to say about getting more reactions to your content on social media – very useful tips here.
- How To Connect Twitter and LinkedIn [After the Break-Up] - You may have noticed that Twitter stopped their LinkedIn integration last month, here’s a way around it.
- Why Your LinkedIn Group Is Dull as Dishwater - Most groups on LinkedIn are crap, here are 10 points to rectify that with your own group.