May was a busy month, we had our first anniversary and the wife and me were featured in Cosmopolitan UK which was cool. It’s been very hot here in London and everything is building up to the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
If you’re in the UK, do check out our LinkedIn Masterclass workshops in London – if not, we’ll be doing online trainings in the near future so stay tuned. Here are the most popular blog posts from jorgensundberg.net and a few picks around the web:
From the homefront:
- How I Found My Perfect Match (Cosmopolitan Interview) - this will explain why I like the internet
- LinkedIn Tips for Recruitment Agents (Slides) - a briefing I did for APSCo in London
- Do People Know Where You Live and Where You’re From? - I found that people tend to get this wrong!
- How To Be a Successful Dictator: Behave Badly – just in case you were wondering
- 28 Smart Blogging Tips by Marko Saric – Social Media London May meetup talk by my buddy Marko
Great posts in other places:
- Top 10 reasons why Darth Vader was an amazing project manager – by Brandon Koeller
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Professional Networking – by Flora Lowther
- 5 Things That Made Me Remove People from My Social Networks Recently - by Andy Headworth
- How To Get a Job When You’re a Royal Princess – by Ashley Parker
- How To Do Culture Branding Like Rackspace – by Adriana Costello
Most RTs this month:
The best thing about alcohol hand gel in hospitals isn’t the hygiene, but that everyone walks around like they’re hatching a dastardly plan.
Any questions or ideas for me? Do leave a comment on the blog or just tweet me. Until next month!